Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mobile Technology

The extent of my mobile technology experience consists of asking my daughter to log onto the the library homepage and see if we have a particular title in our system so I can place a request on it. I am so tempted to get myself one of Verizon's phones that I can use for more than a phone, but every time I ponder such a purchase my daughter reminds me that so far Jitterbug has not make such a mobile device for the visually impared. As I age (gracefully or not) my eyesight has gone south, making it impossible for me to see the display on a regular cell phone. Thank God for special ringtones- or I would never answer my phone. So unfortunately, until these devices come with a magnifying screen, I will have to continue to be a dinosuar. ROAR...

No comments: